We all want to recycle, but what to recycle? Generally speaking, there are 6 groups of materials that we can recycle and those materials are:
Some of these materials can’t always be recyclable, especially when they are mixed. To find out which materials can or can’t be recycled, we prepared a lot of guides that will help you with these questions and help you with 3 Rs (Reduce, reuse, and recycle).
Is it recyclable?
- Are Egg Cartons Recyclable? 13 Creative Ways To Reuse Them
- Can Bubble Wrap Be Recycled? 15 Ways To Reuse it
- Is plastic wrap recyclable? 7 awesome ways to reuse it
- Are plastic straws recyclable? 9 ways to reuse straws
- Are plastic utensils recyclable? 4 Ways To Reuse Them
- What plastics cannot be recycled? All about plastic recycling and what plastic you can’t recycle
- Is Tissue Paper Recyclable? 9 Ways You Can Reuse It
- Is Tin Foil Recyclable? 4 Ways You Can Dispose It
- Are plastic hangers recyclable? 4 Things You Need To Know
- Are Packing Peanuts Recyclable? Recycling And Disposal Guide